The Ag Progress team provides facilitation, mediation, management consulting and family business advisory services in a variety of situations, including:
- Crafting ownership and management succession plans and policies.
- Gaining owner, family member and/or key employee input on future management or ownership issues and/or workplace improvements, and integrating such feedback into planning efforts, thus enhancing communication and teamwork.
- Implementing strategic management initiatives, for example, SOP development, compensation plans, and sustainability policies.
- Identifying and implementing personal and professional development plans for successors, family members and key staff.
- Coordinating professional advisors’ services to families in creating or updating estate plans or reorganizing their business structure.
- Establishing governance and decision-making models, including advisory boards or formal boards of directors.
- Mediating disputes between owners, family members or key staff.
- Leading family business retreats and providing educational workshops on family business topics.
- Facilitating strategic planning efforts focused on long-term vision and direction, goals and growth strategies.
- Developing alliances, facilitating negotiations or resolving conflict between businesses or organizations.
- Initiating peer groups among owners of production agriculture businesses, ranging from shared educational initiatives to business investment opportunities.
We provide customized approaches for your situation, so contact us to discuss how we can help.